|Bulletin||Weekly Tax Bulletin||29/10/2001||30132442||$1,637.22||Add to cart|
|Weekly Tax Bulletin Email||29/11/2001||30146185||$1,852.33||Add to cart|
|Online||Weekly Tax Bulletin - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41412999||$1,852.33||Add to cart|
|Online||Weekly Tax Bulletin (WestlawAU)||41445890||$1,852.33||Add to cart|
Weekly Tax Bulletin is a comprehensive analytical tax news service that also delivers comments by practitioners on the practicalities of industry developments including cases, tax rulings and ATO views. Weekly Tax Bulletin also features contributions from business-focused experts providing deeper analysis of topical tax issues.
The Recent Articles research tool flags articles from tax journals, suggests why the articles are of interest, and tells you where they can be found.
Weekly Tax Bulletin is written and compiled by Terry Hayes, Senior Tax Writer and Editor-in-Chief of the Thomson Reuters Tax Newsroom. Special coverage is given to year-end tax planning, the Federal Budget and newly introduced tax legislation, as well as major tax developments and GST.
Published as a regular weekly bulletin, you will receive approximately 53 issues per year, including:
• 51 regular issues
• Special budget issue in May
• Special year-end tax planning issue in June
- Comprehensive weekly updating service covering all tax issues, developments and related news.
- Highlights recent changes yet to be incorporated into commentary.
- Proposed government tax law changes, including draft legislation, are reported in detail.
- Detailed technical articles on topics of interest by expert practitioners.
- Independent analysis produced by experienced, business-focused tax experts.
- Direct, to-the-point style.
- Covers a wider range of topics than similar services. Special coverage is given to year-end tax planning, the Federal Budget and newly introduced tax legislation, as well as major tax developments.
- Contains a ‘Recent Articles’ section which lists tax and related articles from a wide range of Australian journals—an excellent research tool
You Might Also Like
Price is for a single annual subscription and includes all updates issued during this period. Thereafter subscription renewal invoices and updates will automatically be issued. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice, otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.