|Looseleaf||Secured Transactions 2ed||15/01/1989||30130593||N/A|
A complete practitioner’s manual to the personal property security regimes of Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. As a textbook, it contains detailed analysis of the fine and more complex academic aspects of personal property security law. As a handbook, it sets out the mechanics for registering and searching documents under the various provincial statutes. Finally, as a law reporter, it features the full text of all relevant case law together with expertly prepared headnotes.
Written by an acknowledged expert in the commercial law field, the service offers:
- complete analysis of the Ontario Personal Property Security Act as well as the legislation in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- the full text of all personal property security legislation, regulations, forms and registration/searching manuals
- integrated treatment of the law by topic, highlighting the similarities and differences among the various provincial regimes
- an invaluable collection of transactional document precedents.
Looseleaf, 6 Volumes
You Might Also Like
Personal Property Securities Law in Australia: Paper
Personal Property Securities Law in Australia: Online
* Price is for the main work only. Updates are invoiced separately on publication.