|CD||Payroll Administration Manual CD||26/06/2012||30129846||$1,035.29|
|CD/Paper||Payroll Administration Manual CD & Paper||26/06/2012||30125614||$1,517.95|
|CD/Paper||Premier Payroll Administration CD & Paper||25/06/2010||30147107||$2,185.33|
|Online||Premier Payroll Administrator Online||30/09/2010||30147739||$1,564.92|
|Online/CD ROM||Premier Payroll Administrator CD/Online||26/06/2012||30119045||$1,631.94|
|Online/Paper||Premier Payroll Administrator Paper/ Online||26/06/2012||30113741||$1,602.35|
|Paper||Payroll Administration Manual||26/06/2012||30147258||$828.24|
Payroll Administrator provides you with up-to-date procedural knowledge that everyone with payroll responsibilities needs.
Choose from two levels of service depending on your payroll requirements:
1. Payroll Administration Manual is the indispensable reference guide for payroll administrators to understand all regulations, industry awards, case studies, checklists, and explanations to help you optimise your day-to-day functions. It provides the fundamental payroll knowledge for your team.
2. Premier Payroll Administrator offers a superior service for those that need timely updates throughout the year with the legislative changes. It includes the content from Payroll Administration Manual, but has bonus components as follows:
- Email alert service – approximately 26 email alerts a year detailing changes as they occur
- Online access – access the Payroll Administration Manual easily and efficiently for all your team with advanced online searching functions to help you save time
- Payroll forms – direct links to payroll templates and tax and levy forms online
- Payroll links – instant access to important tax rulings, interpretive decisions and legislative documents
- A comprehensive payroll text;
- Access to an email enquiry service with support provided by Payroll Matters;
- A user-friendly guide to taxes and levies;
- Summary tables for the 18 different sets of federal, state and territory tax and levy systems for each area;
- Updates twice a year (approx) reflecting changing laws, regulations and best practice;
- Two regular bulletins
Features two updates per year and two bulletins per year.
You Might Also Like
Practical HR With Thomson Reuters HR Assist
Practical HR CD
Termination Payout Calculator
Practical HR CD & Paper
Salary Packaging & FBT & Employment Taxes Vol 1 & 2
Salary Packaging & FBT Vol 1 Online
Salary Packaging Toolkit - Checkpoint
Salary Packaging & FBT Vol 2 (Employment Taxes) - Checkpoi...
Salary Packaging & FBT V1&2 - Checkpoint
Termination Payout Calculator - Checkpoint
Price is for a single annual subscription and includes all updates issued during this period. Thereafter subscription renewal invoices and updates will automatically be issued. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice; otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.