|Book||Nutshell: Administrative Law 4th Edition||15/11/2010||9780455227979||$33.00||Add to cart|
Lawbook Co. Nutshells are the essential revision tool: they provide a concise outline of the principles for each of the major subject areas within undergraduate law.
Written in clear, straight-forward language, the authors explain the principles, and highlight key cases and legislative provisions for each subject.
You Might Also Like
Table of Contents
2. Australian government structures affecting administrative law
3. Ultra vires: The existence of power
4. Ultra vires: Manner of exercise of power
5. Procedural ultra vires
6. Procedural fairness (natural justice)
7. Judicial remedies
8. Equitable remedies
9. Non-judicial remedies: Extra-judicial review
10. Statutory reform of administrative law