XYZ Model Financial Accounts Volume 2 - General Purpose Financial Reporting
2013 XYZ MODEL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS VOLUME 2 - GENERAL PURPOSE FINANCIAL REPORTING
Be confident that you and your business have the resources to guide you through the preparation and presentation of financial reports for the financial year ending 30 June 2013 with the XYZ Model Financial Accounts flagship product.
Designed specifically for reporting entities and entities that produce general purpose financial statements, Volume 2 contains:
- Full Australian Accounting Standards (including Australian Accounting Interpretations) disclosure checklists
- Financial Reporting requirements of the Corporations Act 2001
- Requirements of other Acts & Regulations
- ASX Listing Rules
Volume 2 contains model general purpose financial statements for:
- Listed companies (full year and half year)
- Unlisted public companies
- Small & large proprietary companies
- Not-for-profit companies limited by guarantee;
- Incorporated associations
- APRA-regulated superannuation funds
- Managed Investment Schemes
Designed to be purchased together with XYZ Model Financial Accounts Voume 1, both volumes are available in June 2013.
Learn more about the XYZ Model Financial Accounts suite.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2013
- Updated, revised and simplified AASB disclosure checklists and example note disclosures
- Updated model financial statements to reflect the new requirements in relation to the presentation of other comprehensive income
- Updated listed company half year financial statements to reflect new accounting standards mandatorily applicable from 1 January 2013, including AASB 10, 11, 12 and 13
- Updated model financial statements for Victorian incorporated associations incorporating changes arising from the enactment of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 and associated Regulations
- Sample disclosures for early adopters of AASB 10-13, revised AASB 127 and revised AASB 128
- Updated future period disclosure checklists incorporating recently issued standards that can be early adopted
- Discussion on:
- the proposed financial reporting requirements for charities and not-for-profit entities registered with the ACNC
- the financial reporting implications for APRA-regulated superannuation funds arising from APRA’s Superannuation Prudential Standards
- the current status of the Co-operatives National Law and the reporting implications for co-operatives arising from these changes
- the reporting requirements for unions under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
You Might Also Like
XYZ Model Financial Accounts Generator Plus
Australian Accounting & Auditing Standards CD
Financial Analysis & Cashflow for Practicing Accountants
Australian Accounting & Auditing Standards (Looseleaf)
Accounting & ASIC Compliance Newsletter - Paper
Financial Templates Toolkit - Analytical Ratios
Financial Templates Toolkit - Asset Impairment & Revaluati...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Lease Scheduler
Financial Templates Toolkit - Operating Lease Straight-Lin...
Financial Template Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule
Price is for an annual subscription and you will receive the XYZ Model Financial Accounts Volume 2 - General Purpose Financial Reporting update issued each year in CD format when it is released in June. You will receive the 2012 edition in CD format upon subscription. Thereafter, subscription renewal invoices and subsequent editions will be issued automatically.