|Book||World Insolvency Systems: A Comparative Study||30/06/2009||9780779822287||$165.00|
This is a comparative study of 17 jurisdictions in insolvency and bankruptcy related matters. Each individual jurisdiction is authored by an authority in that jurisdiction.
- The Authors
- Australia: Insolvency Law in Australia. Liquidation Procedures. Receivership. Criminal Law Aspects (Offenses).
- Belgium: Belgian Insolvency Law.
- Brazil: The Brazilian Bankruptcy Code.
- British Virgin Islands: Insolvency Law in the British Virgin Islands.
- Canada: The Canadian Perspective to “Formal” Restructuring-Insolvency. Legislation.
- Cyprus: Bankruptcy and Insolvency.
- France: Insolvency Law. Payment Failute Situation. Description of French Collective Insolvency Proceedings.
- Germany: German Insolvency Statute (InsO).
- India: Insolvency Laws in India.
- Italy: Insolvency Regulations in Italy.
- New Zealand
- Russia: Overview of Russian Insolvency Law.
- United States of America: An Overview of the Bankruptcy Code and the Bankruptcy Practice in the United States.
You Might Also Like
Law of Administrators & Receivers of Companies 5th ed
Goode on Principles of Corporate Insolvency Law 4e
Construction Insolvency 4th Edition