|Looseleaf||Trade Secrets Throughout the World||09/05/2002||30147824||N/A|
This treatise describes and analyses the law of trade secrets in the United States and 30 other countries, many of which are significant U.S. trading partners. It offers guidance for handling international and global business decisions, gives the practical steps that must be taken in a given country to keep a trade secret from the public, analyses both the criminal and the civil protections available, and covers the interrelation of trade secrets and business issues.
- Volume 1 - Part A North America: The United States; Canada; Mexico. Part B Europe: The Law of the European Union.
- Volume 2 - Part B Europe (Con't): United Kingdom; France; Italy; Spain; Hungary; Denmark; Belgium; The Netherlands; Austria; Germany; Ireland; Sweden; Finland. Part C Asia: Japan; Taiwan.
- Volume 3 - Part C Asia (Con't): Hong Kong; Korea; The Philippines; Israel; Malaysia; India; China; Singapore; Thailand; New Zealand; Australia. Part D South America: Brazil; Argentina; Chile; Colombia; Ecuador; Peru. Part E Africa: South Africa.
Other services in the Throughout the World series are:
- Copyright Throughout the World
- Designs and Utility Models Throughout the World
- Media, Advertising and Entertainment Law Throughout the World
- Patents Throughout the World
- Trademark Practice Throughout the World
- Trademarks Throughout the World
Looseleaf, 3 volumes
* Price is for the main work only. Updates invoiced separately upon publication.