|Book||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples 2015||20/07/2015||9780864609717||$149.00||Add to cart|
|Book||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples - subscription||25/07/2012||30132617||$149.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples 2015 Book + eBook||11/07/2015||41855625||$193.70||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples 2015 eBook||29/07/2015||9780864610171||$149.00||Add to cart|
|Online||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples (Checkpoint)||01/05/2013||41412994||$311.00||Add to cart|
|Online||Thomson Reuters Tax Examples (WestlawAU)||41167560||$342.44||Add to cart|
Thomson Reuters Tax Examples 2015 contains over 200 worked examples on areas of tax law that are relevant to everyday practice, especially at tax return time.
Each example includes a summary of the key principles and references to legislation, and where relevant, cases and Tax Office rulings. Every example references to the relevant paragraph in The Australian Tax Handbook 2015 for further background reading, making it an ideal companion product.
- Helps you to understand how the law applies to common issues in a simple, succinct, and easy to follow way.
- Enhances your understanding of the operation of tax law, providing greater clarity on actual scenarios confronted in practice.
- Enables fast, easy reference to further explanation of developments in The Australian Tax Handbook, making it easy to use both volumes together.
- Allows you to quickly identify whether the example is relevant to your issue and understand its context.
- Includes a Tax Return Help Guide which speeds completion of tax returns by enabling you to go straight to information that you require for a particular tax return item, and helps you understand the relevant tax treatment.
- Provides a bridge to understanding new developments quickly, saving you time and resources.
TAX VALUE BUNDLE OFFERS:
You Might Also Like
The Australian Tax Handbook 2015
The Australian Tax Handbook 2015 Book + eBook
Australian Tax Handbook (Checkpoint) and Thomson Reuters T...
Australian Tax Handbook - Checkpoint
Tax Rates and Tables (Checkpoint)
Income Tax and GST Strategies Manual - Checkpoint
Australian Tax Handbook (WestlawAU)
Income Tax&GST Strategies Manual (WLAU)
Tax Rates & Tables (WestlawAU)
Australian Tax Handbook Online + Book
Price is for a single subscription to Thomson Reuters Tax Examples, excluding subsequent updates. Updates to this product will be automatically issued and invoiced separately. The product is updated annually in July. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice, otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.