|The Risk Report Email||24/05/2006||30169039||$1,020.20|
|Online||Alert 24 - The Risk Report - Checkpoint||41412828||$1,020.20|
THE LATEST RISK MANAGEMENT NEWS
This is the risk manager’s and executive’s independent, fortnightly source of breaking news, analysis and practical tips on major aspects of enterprise-wide risk management. Each concise edition delivers inside news from reporters who speak to key contacts daily, risk-related legislative changes and court decisions, test cases that could shape risk management practice, and detailed case studies on how other organisations are building a solid risk management program.
- Independent, in-depth news & analysis on how risks are managed in Australia. And how they’re not.
- Twenty-four news editions a year on how companies and organisations are seeking to balance risks, threats and opportunities.
- Timely news reports (average 200-330 words each) on new and emerging case law, legislative moves, corporate and public sector strategies and exposures.
- More than nine years of online story archives for email and online subscribers.
- Alerts risk managers, executives and lawyers to the latest and emerging risk management issues so they can make sound decisions for their enterprises.
- Timely, incisive information to consider when reviewing risks and opportunities.
- You can use the news service to determine how your organisation compares to competitors on significant risk management issues.
- Takes only 20 minutes a fortnight to read and helps you determine how your organisation compares to competitors on significant risk management issues.