|Looseleaf||The Laws of Australia||05/09/2012||30146116||$23,617.28|
|Online||The Laws of Australia Online||18/09/2006||41182352||$10,794.96|
The Laws of Australia encyclopaedia (TLA) is a complete library of legal principles covering over 320 topics and every Australian jurisdiction. With unmatched breadth and depth and an easy-to-read style, it will quickly acquaint you with unfamiliar areas of law.
The Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG is Editor in Chief of The Laws of Australia, overseeing the team of more than 400 specialist authors and expert Title Editors. The Laws of Australia was originally published under Founding Editor in Chief John Riordan.
The Laws of Australia online provides fast and accurate research outcomes:
• Full browsing and “breadcrumb trails” to help you find relevant content quickly
• Powerful yet intuitive searching
• Case status flags, indicating case currency at a glance
• Direct links to FirstPoint case records for fast checking of case details and currency (subject to
• Integration with full-text case law including the Commonwealth Law Reports, Federal Court
Reports and other authorised law reports (subject to separate subscription)
• “Book view”, downloadable PDFs and easy print options
Our flexible online packaging options make The Laws of Australia more affordable than ever.
For more on The Laws of Australia, or to sign up for a free online trial, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.au/tla.
You Might Also Like
Contract: General Principles - The Laws of Australia, 2nd ...
Homicide - The Laws of Australia
Limitation of Actions - The Laws of Australia, 3rd Edition
Documentary Evidence - The Laws of Australia
Unconscionable Conduct The Laws of Australia 2nd Edition
Commercial & Residential Tenancies - The Laws of Australia