|Book||Australian Tax Handbook 2013||31/01/2013||9780864608055||$136.01|
|Book||The Australian Tax Handbook Annual Renewal (Paper)||25/01/2012||30136176||$170.01|
|Book+eBook||Australian Tax Handbook 2013 - eBook + Book||25/01/2013||30170380||$154.70|
|eBook - ProView||Australian Tax Handbook 2013 - eBook||25/01/2013||30170315||$136.01|
|Online||Australian Tax Handbook Online + TR Tax Examples Online||27/04/2007||30126138||$927.00|
|Online||Australian Tax Handbook - Checkpoint||41412860||$755.00|
|Online/Paper||Australian Tax Handbook Online + Book||13/10/2011||30140284||$687.01|
Published continuously since 1955, The Australian Tax Handbook is a convenient volume covering the full spectrum of income tax law, related taxes and tax reform. It features clear overviews, concise explanations and worked examples to make the tax system easier to understand and apply in practice.
The 2013 edition of this premier tax reference book has a logical chapter arrangement focusing on making working life easier for practitioners. With clearly set out core tax principles supported by numerous worked examples, The Australian Tax Handbook 2013 highlights all the important changes over the last 12 months. The traditional strength in providing greater depth of coverage ensures The Australian Tax Handbook remains the premier tax research book available to today’s market.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters' ProView™ eReader.
To keep pace with developments throughout the year, subscribe to The Australian Tax Handbook online – updated quarterly.
- States the law as at 1 January 2013 and covers proposed changes to tax law outstanding at that date.
- Comprehensive coverage of income tax law, regulation and practice and related taxes, presented in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Clear explanations and practical analysis supported by numerous worked examples.
- Logical organisation and structure – tiered commentary, with clear overviews and introductions leading to deeper analysis of specific tax topics.
- Quick reference tools such as tax rates and tables, ‘ready reckoners’, depreciation rates, calendars, checklists.
- Extensively cross-referenced to other Thomson Reuters key tax resources.
You Might Also Like
Australian Tax Legislation 2013 Vols 1-4
Australian Tax Legislation 2013 Vols 1-3
Thomson Reuters Tax Examples 2012
Death &Taxes: Tax-Effective Estate Planning 5e
Death &Taxes: Tax-Effective Estate Planning 5e eBook + Boo...
Australian Tax Legislation 2013 Vs 1-3 - eBook + Book
eBook - ProView
Death&Taxes: Tax-Effective Estate Planning 5e - eBook
eBook - ProView
Not-For-Profit Best Practice Manual
Not-For-Profit Best Practice Manual Online
Desktop Tax Rates &Tables 2011-12