|Looseleaf||Tax Returns Desktop Guide||16/08/2012||30119534||$1,018.00|
|Online||Tax Return Desktop Guide - Checkpoint||41412989||$1,018.00|
|Online||Uniform Reconcilation Statement for Companies (Checkpoint)||41413012||$40.00|
|Online||Trust Distributions Workpaper (Checkpoint)||41413013||$60.01|
|Online||Partnership Distributions Workpaper (Checkpoint)||41413014||$60.01|
|Online||Model Tax Forms Workbook - Checkpoint||41412972||$965.00|
This concise, practical package keeps you up-to-date on your professional requirements all year round, with four detailed tax return tools:
1. Tax Preparer´s Administration Manual: Review current compliance procedures, deduction rates, thresholds and tax savings techniques, legislative changes, cases, tax rulings and determinations
2. Model Tax Forms Workbook: Your line-by-line guide to lodging each and every tax return form, complete with cross-references back to the Tax Preparer´s Administration Manual
3. Regular Update Bulletins: Concise updates on constantly changing legislation, tax rulings and binding public rulings issued by the ATO
4. Deskmat: Keep the latest tax rates, rebates and thresholds at your fingertips for fast, easy reference
Features seven bulletins per year including, one Workbook update per year and one Administration Handbook update per year.
Moore Stephens Melbourne Pty Ltd
You Might Also Like
Tax Rates & Tables 2012
Financial Templates Toolkit - Asset Impairment & Revaluati...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Analytical Ratios
Financial Templates Toolkit - Lease Scheduler
Financial Template Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule
Financial Templates Toolkit - Operating Lease Straight-Lin...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule - Chec...
Knowledge Development from Accountants Manual (Checkpoint)
Desktop Tax Rates &Tables 2011-12
- Tax Return Desktop Guide Factsheet 2013 [PDF 884565]
Price is for an annual subscription and includes all updates issued during the 12 month period for one user. Thereafter, subscription renewal invoices and updates will be automatically issued. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice, otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.