|CD||Tax Effect Accounting Toolkit CD||19/12/2011||30146883||$895.00|
|Online||Tax Effect Accounting Toolkit - Checkpoint||41412987||$772.00|
Cut through complexity to achieve effective AASB 112 compliance.
This easy-to-use, Excel®-based software simplifies the calculation of relevant tax balances, taking into account issues such as recognition exceptions, asset revaluations, investments in subsidiaries, branches and foreign operations.
Automated for ease-of-use, the Tax Effect Accounting Toolkit accounts for under/overprovision of income tax and includes a full note disclosure function and reconciliation worksheets for property, plant and equipment. In-built validation checks, search and rollover functions, and detailed commentary and templates save valuable time on research and simplify this complex area.
No matter what your reporting requirements this year, this tool can help you more easily:
- Quantify the effect of adopting the new AASB 112 standard
- Prepare tax opening balances/prior year comparatives that comply with AASB 112
- Prepare tax numbers that comply with AASB 112 for full year and interim accounts
Features one update per year.
Author: Moore Stephens Melbourne Pty Ltd
- Powerful electronic templates designed by leading accountants, that help you quickly and easily complete AASB 112 calculations
- New! Fully enhanced to include Full Note Disclosure function
- Step-by-step, plain English user guide, and case studies on the new standard
- In-built validation checks, search and print functions
- New! Format columns, complete in thousands, additional validations and additional journals for tax consolidation accounting.
- Automation of: Disclosures and journal entries
- Allocation of temporary differences against tax accounts
- Rollover function: no need to double key your comparative numbers
- Detailed core study
- Examples and User Guide
You Might Also Like
Financial Templates Toolkit - Asset Impairment & Revaluati...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Analytical Ratios
Financial Templates Toolkit - Lease Scheduler
Financial Template Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule
Financial Templates Toolkit - Operating Lease Straight-Lin...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Checkpoint
Financial Templates Toolkit FBT Calculator - Checkpoint
Financial Templates Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule - Chec...
Knowledge Development from Accountants Manual (Checkpoint)
Price is for an initial subscription and you will receive the current main work in CD format. This price does not include the price of the Updates, as these are automatically issued and invoiced separately. As a guide, each Update is priced between $700 - $800 including GST. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice; otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.