|Bulletin||Superannuation & Financial Services Bulletin||05/09/2012||30132548||$651.00|
|Superannuation & Financial Services Bulletin Email||03/06/2002||30138468||$696.00|
|Online||Superannuation & Financial Services Bulletin - Checkpoint||41412983||$696.00|
Superannuation and Financial Services Bulletin is a comprehensive and informative superannuation and financial services news service, covering all relevant developments, from cases, new legislation, rulings, ASIC announcements ATO/APRA developments, SMSF news, FoFA developments and financial services regulation generally and major announcements to detailed practitioner articles. Special coverage is given to newly introduced legislation with contributions from business-focused experts. It is also available as part of Australian Superannuation Practice.
Each month, Superannuation and Financial Services Bulletin brings together the developments from numerous outlets impacting on the industry, presented in an easy-to-read summary format and identifying source materials for follow-up research.
- Stay abreast of recent industry developments and their impact on your client situations
- Better advise your clients and help them plan for the future
- Fast track your understanding of legislative changes and identify the most relevant changes for you
- Stay abreast of changes in the law well in advance so you are not caught out
- Enhance your understanding of abstract concepts and how they apply to real world situations
- Gain a broader understanding of the finance industry and how developments fit into the bigger picture.
Need to create legal documents?
Cleardocs is an additional service that Thomson Reuters provides for creating legal documents. Completely online and simple to follow, Cleardocs enables you to create automated SMSF documents which are available within minutes. Choose from the selection below:
- Monthly Bulletin including news, practitioner articles and government announcements.
- Details of the latest legislative changes and pending legislation with commentary from leading practitioners.
- News items from the ATO, APRA & ASIC and further FSR reforms.
- Case summaries and appeals information.
- Summaries of Rulings and Determinations with articles from leading practitioners.
- Social Security information and other relevant topics featured.
You Might Also Like
DIY Super Solution
Australian Superannuation Practice
Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution - Checkpoint
SMSF Solution — Investment Restrictions (Checkpoint)
Australian Superannuation Practice - Checkpoint
Table of Contents
- Government announcements.
- APRA, ASIC and ATO developments.
- Information on legislation.
- SMSF developments
- Financial services, regulation and reform.
- Federal budget information.
- SCT news.
- Superannuation reform.
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with 1-2 practitioners.
Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within Australia including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners. For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users please call 1300 304 197.