Sale of Shares and Businesses: Law Practice & Agreements 3ed
|Book||Sale of Shares and Businesses: Law Practice & Agreements 3ed||25/11/2011||9780414045163||$320.81|
Sale of Shares and Businesses provides comprehensive guidance to the acquisition of businesses in the UK, whether the acquisition is structured by way of a purchase of shares or a purchase of assets. It is relevant to every type of business sale, using examples drawn from the author's experience of all sizes of transactions, from the sale of a small business to multi-million pound deals. This book:
- Offers guidance on every part of the sale of a business
- Covers both buyer and seller viewpoints
- Goes through both sale of shares and the sale of assets
- Outlines the general principles of due diligence, and in particular financial and legal due diligence
- Advises on the key components of a sale agreement
- Deals with warranties and indemnities
- Covers specialist areas such as pensions, tax and employment law issues
- Considers property and environmental issues
- Incorporates wide-ranging recent developments in the law, including tax and pensions changes
- Explains the impact of recent case law, including recent TUPE decisions
- Takes account of recent Law Society guidance on "virtual" completions
- Includes a CD of precedents related to the sale of a business.
- Part One – Pre-acquisition/disposal
- Part Two – The Agreement
- PART Three – Specialist Areas
- Part Four - Special Situations.
You Might Also Like
Brookers Company & Securities Law Handbook 2011
Sinclair on Warranties & Indemnities on Shares & Asset Sal...
Shareholders' Rights 6th Edition
Securities Regulation Law Journal