|CD||Salary Packaging Toolkit||23/07/2012||30147031||$1,100.00|
|Online||Salary Packaging Toolkit - Checkpoint||41412977||$1,133.60|
Recent major legislative changes to the FBT rules have resulted in drastic changes to how the taxable value of a car fringe benefit is determined under the statutory method. The new changes will replace the tiered statutory rates with a flat rate of 20% regardless of the distance driven during the year.
These changes represent the biggest reforms to FBT rules in the past 10 years, but what does it all mean for your organisation’s bottom line?
The new rules will make some employees worse off, but others will be better off. Do you know which category you or your employees fall into?
There are complex transitional rules until the 2014 year to be considered, which could continue to provide advantages for employees.
The Salary Packaging Toolkit incorporates all these new complex rules and is an essential decision-making tool to assist you and your organisation in finding answers to the above questions and many more!
Simply follow the prompts, fill in the information and receive a full breakdown of the total costs and benefits. Easily test ‘what-if scenarios’ and generate implementation documentation. Save time, and achieve the best possible result for both your organisation and employees.
The Salary Packaging Toolkit will continue to feature two updates in July and November each year, and is available on Thomson Reuters’ Tax & Accounting Online or in CD format.
**NB: At this stage, the Salary Packaging Toolkit is not compatible with Apple computers.
- Simple, easy to use software which allows you to create and maintain up to date salary packages for individual staff or groups.
- Performs complex salary packaging calculations on fringe benefits; FBT-exempt benefits; superannuation; payroll tax, WorkCover, family tax benefit entitlements; and HECS/HELP debt repayment obligations.
- Can automatically adjust a package by running an effective ‘‘Employee Contribution Strategy’’.
- Complete ´what if´ analyses.
- Produces printable reports and implementation templates in Microsoft® Word including salary packaging policy, sample employee agreement, motor vehicle usage policy statement and motor vehicle log book.
- Updated twice a year to reflect new tax rates and thresholds.
- Works for employers that qualify for concessional FBT treatment eg PBI's
- Authored by specialists in the field, Moore Stephens.
You Might Also Like
Financial Templates Toolkit - Analytical Ratios
Financial Templates Toolkit - Asset Impairment & Revaluati...
Financial Templates Toolkit - Lease Scheduler
Financial Template Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule
Financial Templates Toolkit - Operating Lease Straight-Lin...
Premier Payroll Administrator Online
Financial Templates Toolkit FBT Calculator - Checkpoint
Financial Templates Toolkit - Checkpoint
Financial Templates Toolkit - Depreciation Schedule - Chec...
Payroll Administration Manual
Table of Contents
- Employee Contribution & Salary Packaging Strategies
- Salary Packaging and Superannuation
- Salary Packaging & Motor Vehicle Usage policy statements
- Sample employment agreements and documentation in amendable Word documents
- Superannuation - reasons for and cautions
- Novated leases and factsheets
- Motor vehicle logbook
- General implementation procedures and worksheet
* (IWG) Price is for a single subscription, excluding updates. Updates will be automatically issued and invoiced separately twice a year in June and November. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice, otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.
For multiple user pricing please call 1300 304 195.