|Book||Russell on Arbitration 23rd Edition||07/03/2007||9780421966802||$832.00||Enquiry|
Russell on Arbitration has been the principal reference work for practitioners for over 100 years. Highly respected and with a long-established pedigree, the work has now been completely revised to update practitioners on the latest developments in this area of law.
This title provides practical, problem-solving information written with the practitioner in mind. It includes the new Arbitration Practice Direction, and provides cross-references to the English Arbitration Act 1996, CPR, ICC and LCIA Rules and guidance on their impact on arbitration in England and Wales. Related statutory instruments and the UNCITRAL Model Law and forms are also included.
Over 300 new cases bring you up to date with the latest developments. Precedents, checklists and forms make it easy to draft agreements and effectively follow relevant procedures.
· The arbitration agreement
· Parties and Institutions
· The tribunal
· Conduct of the reference
· The award
· The role of the court before and during the arbitration
· The role of the court after the award
· Arbitration Act 1996 and related Sis
· Arbitration Act 1950, Part II
· CPR, Part 62
· Practice Direction – Arbitration
· DAC Report on the Arbitration Bill and Supplementary Report on the Arbitration Act 1996
· Statutory arbitration
· Comparison between the Arbitration Act 1996 and the UNCITRAL Model Law
o Arbitration agreements and arbitration clauses
o Notices of arbitration and appointment of arbitrators
o During the reference
o Court forms
· List of appointing authorities