|Book||Project Fin Securitisations Subordinated Debt 2nd Edition||31/08/2007||9781847032119||$376.00|
This volume in The Law and Practice of International Finance Series reviews project finance structures so you know exactly how the agreements should be set up. Project finance contracts and financial agreements are examined, explaining the terms and how to draw up watertight agreements.
Securitisation is surveyed internationally, comparing the world’s key jurisdictions and securitisation documentation is reviewed from a practical perspective.
A global comparative survey of the law of subordinated debt is provided helping you apply the correct legislation and regulations for the case in hand, and making you aware of the differences between jurisdictions. Different classes of subordination agreements are discussed for clarification and use in agreements, while document outlines are provided to assist with structuring your documents to include vital clauses or pertinent information.
Part 1 - Project Finance: Project finance: general principals. Project finance: concessions and contracts. Project finance: sponsors support. Project finance: financial agreements. Project finance: other aspects.
Part 2 – Securitisations: Securitisation: general principals. Documenting a securitisation. True sale requirements. Miscellaneous aspects of securitisations.
Part 3 - Subordinated debt: Subordinated debt: general principles . Other aspects of subordinations. Terms of turnover subordination agreements. Terms of subordinated capital bonds. Subordination document outlines.
- Comparative Law of Security Interests and Title Finance, 2nd Edition
- Conflict of Laws and International Finance, 2nd Edition
- International Term Loans, Bonds, Guarantees and Legal Opinions, 2nd Edition
- Principles of International Insolvency, 2nd Edition
- Project Finance, Securitisations and Subordinated Debt, 2nd Edition
- Regulation of International Finance, 2nd Edition
- Set-Off and Netting, Derivatives and Clearing Systems, 2nd Edition