|Looseleaf||Planning & Development Service NSW||11/09/2012||30138849||$9,828.50|
|Online||Planning & Development Service NSW Online||16/06/2001||41167371||$10,762.21|
Commentary and interpretation of the pivotal Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, related legislation including the Heritage Act 1977, Coastal Protection Act 1979, National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974, Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995, Native Vegetation Act 2003 and Regulations, cases and developments in NSW planning law and practice is authored by Stefani White.
The service includes: statutes and court rules regarding appeals procedures, claims and objections; planning statutes with detailed annotations of significant sections; relevant reported and unreported judgments and selected State Environmental Planning Policies, Regional Plans and Local Environmental Plans for reference.
Additional features include :
*NSW Planning Contacts Directory, a reference guide listing contact details of all governmental and non-governmental planning bodies and councils in NSW.
*New Developments section alerts subscribers to recent activities in NSW planning and development, eg, the latest Bills, legislative amendments, case law and ministerial activities.
* Recommended Reading lists articles of interest, which are categorised by topic area and accompanied by a concise summary and reference details.
Market feedback indicated that the demands of legal and professional practice required a broader range of materials. In response, we embarked on a development program initially featuring material focussed on building regulation.
The Land & Environment Court legislation chapter within Planning & Development NSW is authored by Jeff Kildea, barrister and author of the Land & Environment Court NSW service, who provides an overview and commentary at the beginning of each Part and/or Division of the Act and Rules, as appropriate, plus case summaries.
The “BCA material” section provides introductory commentary to accompany the Tables "BCA Provisions / Standards Relevant to Architects and Building Surveyors". Commentary relating to the requirements of various Parts of the BCA will meet the needs of planners, developers, architects and building surveyors.Our ongoing aim is to provide all the information required by planning professionals in one publication. The carefully chosen excerpts from the Building Code of Australia go one step further in fulfilling this goal.
- An experienced author in touch with the latest developments and trends.
- Regularly updated, with approximately 8 updates per year ensuring currency.
- Detailed commentary follows most sections of the Environmental Planning Asessment Act 1979. The commentary includes: explanation of the section; judicial interpretation; case law developments and paragraph references to other relevant material elsewhere in the service.
- Reproduces all State Environmental Planning Policies and many significant Regional Environmental Plans.
- Features an analogous provisions table for the new Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.
- Also available online: Indexed search capabilities; Easy-to-use search and query functions; Linking to other products (depending on subscription).
You Might Also Like
Land & Environment Court Law & Practice NSW
Local Government Law and Practice NSW Volumes 1-3
Environmental Responsibilities Law NSW
Local Government Regulations NSW 1 Volume
Local Government Index NSW Dale
Environmental and Planning Law Journal: Parts & Bound Volu...
Environmental and Planning Law Journal: Parts
Local Government Law Journal: Parts
Local Government Index NSW Online
Local Government & Environment Reports Parts Only