|Book||New South Wales Criminal Law||16/12/2009||9780455227948||$55.00|
An authoritative and accessible statement of the criminal law in NSW.
Our newest annual publication, New South Wales Criminal Law , provides easy to use and affordable coverage of the criminal law in NSW.
Major criminal legislation, including detailed Proof materials, is reproduced in whole without separating its contents into topics, and the use of legislation shading makes it easy to use in all contexts.
The contents of this book are extracted from the Criminal Law NSW , the looseleaf service.
Martin Blackmore and Greg Hosking are experienced District Court judges who provide authoritative commentary and annotations, particularly in relation to the Crimes Act and other key criminal legislation.
New South Wales Criminal Law is an essential reference tool for private and government practitioners, law enforcement, students and anyone requiring an accessible yet authoritative statement of the criminal law.
- Criminal Liability Principles
- Crimes Act 1900
- Crimes (General) Regulation 2005
- Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007
- Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Act 2000
- Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Regulation 2008
- Criminal Procedure Act 1986
- Criminal Procedure Regulation 2005
- Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Act 2002
- Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Regulation 2005
- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985
- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Regulation 2006
- Summary Offences Act 1988
- Summary Offences Regulation 2005
- Crimes (Serious Sex Offenders) Act 2009
- Crimes (Criminal Organisations Control) Act 2009
- Bail Act 1978
You Might Also Like
Criminal Law in NSW Volume 1 (1971) PDF