|Book||Megarry & Wade: The Law of Real Property 8th Ed||24/02/2012||9780414045965||$280.00|
Providing definitive guidance for practitioners, this popular title is a comprehensive exposition of property and land law, covering the whole of the English law of real property in one volume, together with related subjects such as leases, wills and intestacy, planning law and conveyancing.
This edition incorporates and explains the relevant provision of the Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 2009, the Equality Act 2010, the Mortgage Repossessions (Protection of Tenants) Act 2010, the substantial body of case law that has built up under the Land Registration Act 2002, recent case law on property law and human rights with particular reference to Kay v UK, and the case law subsequent to the House of Lords decision in Stack v Dowden on constructive trusts.
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
- Provides guidance on general principles and concepts prior to consulting specialist works
- Provides a comprehensive examination of the rights and liabilities of landowners
- Includes coverage of all the main developments in case law, such as the Supreme Court decision in Bocardo SA v Star Energy UK Onshore Ltd.
- Deals with the complex issues which can arise between competing interests, highlighting potential issues and the means to resolve them
- Includes extensive case referencing, showing how the law can be applied in practice.
You Might Also Like