|Online||Managing an Accounting Practice||11/08/2010||30147798||$213.00|
PPC's Guide to Managing an Accounting Practice on Checkpoint gives you practice-proven guidance on a wide range of practice management issues.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified staff
- Succession planning and partner compensation
- Managing your tax practice
- Dealing with complex personnel issues
- Growing your practice
- Reducing legal liability exposure
- Improving billing and collection
- Strategic planning
- Keeping pace with technology changes
- Improving the effectiveness of your administrative functions.
The Guide also addresses the cascading effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on accounting firms of all sizes as well as the effect of the AICPA's new quality control standard, including matters such as documentation, document retention, and legal liability issues. Plus, it includes the results of the 2007 Rosenberg Map Survey of CPA Firms statistics and the most recent PCPS/TSCPA national survey of accounting firms, along with the key statistics and financial information for profile firms of each size category and side-by-side worksheets you can use to compare your firm’s performance against similar-sized firms.