|Book||Law Almanac NSW 2012||05/03/2012||30144316||$79.95|
The 2012 edition of the New South Wales Law Almanac is published by Thomson Reuters on behalf of the Department of Justice & Attorney General.
The New South Wales Law Almanac 2012 provides details of solicitors, barristers and the judiciary in New South Wales in a handy and easy to use format, and is an essential point of reference on the profession for legal practitioners.
This annual legal directory is an ideal way to conveniently access an extensive list of Institutions and Legal Practitioners current role’s and contact details.
You Might Also Like
Australian Law Journal and Reports: Parts
Australian Law Journal and Reports: Parts & Bound Volumes
Australian Law Journal and Reports: Bound Volumes
Journal of Judicial Administration: Parts
NSW Civil Practice & Procedure (UCP + SC + DC)
NSW Civil Practice & Procedure (UCP + SC)
Lawbook Co's District Court Law Reports (NSW) Online
Lawbook Co's District Court Law Reports (NSW) - Parts Only
Lawbook Co's District Court Law Reports (NSW) Parts & Boun...
Lawbook Co's District Court Law Reports (NSW) Bound Volume...
Table of Contents
- The official directory of NSW and Federal courts and tribunals;
- Court sittings for the High Court, Federal Court, Supreme Court of NSW, District Court of NSW and the Land and Environment Court of NSW;
- NSW, Federal and non-government organisations;
- Listing of NSW barristers - by seniority and alphabetically;
- Listing of NSW solicitors;
- Listing of public notaries practising in NSW; and
- Dates of legal practitioners’ examinations and admissions in NSW.