|Journal||Journal of Business Law Parts Only Service||15/01/1989||30126848||N/A|
The Journal of Business Law is your key to identifying the latest developments and changes in business law so you can clearly see how they apply to your clients’ cases. There is plenty of advice on how to handle tricky situations, so you will be confident if they come up in practice. The articles are written by practising solicitors, barristers and professors with specialist knowledge in their area of law.
Backed by a cumulative list of cases, statutes and general index in each issue, the Journal of Business Law has become a primary source of information on business law globally.
- Provides detailed assessment of key areas of business law where developments in commercial life require new interpretation of the law
- Identifies problematic issues following changes in the law
- Offers advice in situations where disputes or uncertainties can arise, such as contractual obligations, agency and distribution agreements, conduct of directors and officers, protection of rights, joint ventures, international trade and more
- Brings you a mix of articles and features, ranging from thorough analysis of specific topics to coverage of latest developments
- Covers all the key legal areas that occur in business life.
Journal, 8 updates per year
Annual subscription for the current calendar year
* Price is for an annual subscription for the current calendar year. Approx. 8 updates per year.