|Paper||Jones: EU Competition Handbook 1e||23/11/2012||9780414025042||$287.20|
The EU Competition Law Handbook is a unique citator of Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts, helping you to quickly and easily identify cases and legislation relevant to any question of EU competition law.
With the content cross-referenced in a number of useful ways, and filtered and categorised by experts in the field, this new edition is an essential research tool for any competition lawyer. Fully updated to include all the latest developments and incorporating decisions up to June 2012, you wouldn’t want to practice without it.
- Takes the pain out of research by identifying the key cases and legislation relevant to specific subjects and keywords under the broad spectrum of competition law
- Divided into three sections:
- Two distinct books addressing General Competition Rules and Mergers and Acquisitions that drill down to particular types of agreement, practice or legal question
- One book providing extensive reference tables for the location of full text judgments and English case summaries online
- Covers Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts, incorporating decisions and developments up to June 2012
- National cases are included where relevant to a competition lawyer in other jurisdictions