|Book||Intellectual Property Rights in China (China Law Library)||01/02/2011||9789626614020||N/A|
As part of China entering the world stage in recent years, it has rapidly developed its intellectual property system. This rapid development has engendered significant change and one of the major challenges facing foreign companies in China, and the law firms advising them, is how to protect their intellectual property rights whilst successfully conducting business in China. This book, written by leading practitioners who work within the system, contains the highly practical discussion and insight required to effectively protect intellectual property rights.
- Offers key insights into intellectual property rights enforcement strategies in administrative, criminal and civil arenas
- Provides extensive analysis of key components of intellectual property rights including trademarks, patents and copyrights
- Includes discussion on related legislation such as anti-unfair competition law, anti-monopoly law, and border control
- Contains thorough citations to Chinese laws and rules, making it easier to research in traditionally hard-to-reach materials.
- Development of China’s Intellectual Property Rights Law System
- Trademark Law and Related Issues: Introduction; Trademark Registration; Statutory Structure for Enforcement of Trademark Rights; Administrative Enforcement of Trademark Rights; Civil Enforcement of Trademark Rights; Criminal Punishment of Trademark Infringement; Well-known Trademarks.
- Patent Law: Introduction to the Legislation of Chinese Patent Law; Acquisition of Patent Rights; Patent License and Transfer; Protection of Patent Rights; Remedies.
- Copyright Rights Issues under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law: Introduction; Packaging and Trade Dress of Highly Renowned Commodities; False or Misleading Advertisement; Remedies; Trade Secrets.
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law: Introduction; Packaging and Trade Dress of Highly Renowned Commodities; False or Misleading Advertisement; Remedies; Trade Secrets.
- Domain Name.
- Industry-focused Intellectual Property Rights: Protection of Integrated Circuit Layout Design; Protection of the right of the New Plant Variety; Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Protection; Intellectual Property Rights Related Issues Concerning Exhibition Industry.
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues Under the Antimonopoly Law.
- Intellectual Property Rights Border Control Rights Enforcement Strategies: Introduction; Private Settlement; Administrative Raid Action; Criminal Action; Civil Litigation.
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Strategies: Introduction; Private Settlement; Administrative Raid Action; Criminal Action.
- Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights.
You Might Also Like
China Arbitration Handbook (China Law Library)
Mergers & Acquisitions in China 2e (China Law Library)
State Secrets and Trade Secrets in China
Intellectual Property Law & Practice in Hong Kong
Tritton on Intellectual Property in Europe 4th Edition
Law of Passing Off: Unfair Comp by Misrepresentation 4e
Intel Prop: Patent Copyright Trademark & Allied Rights 7e