|eSub - ProView||Federal Court Practice - eSubscription||15/10/2012||41373107||$4,857.45|
|Looseleaf||Federal Court Practice||11/09/2012||30142134||$5,589.54|
|Online||Federal Court Practice Online||15/05/2007||41167245||$5,667.18|
Federal Court Practice is the authoritative guide to the practice and procedure of the Federal Court of Australia. This service provides in-depth examination of the rules and procedures of the court in a readily accessible manner. It includes the annotated Federal Court Act and Regulations, the 2011 Federal Court Rules (as well as the former 1979 Rules) and Practice Notes. In addition, a number of essential court and practice materials relating to costs, evidence and cross-vesting are covered. The extensive annotations and commentary contain comprehensive coverage of the most relevant judicial decisions.
The author, Justice Geoffrey Flick, is a judge of the Federal Court of Australia and also the distinguished author of High Court Practice and Federal Administrative Law. Federal Court Practice is a current, clear and authoritative practice tool to prepare for litigation and to take to court.
New Federal Court Rules
Federal Court Practice is committed to keeping subscribers up-to-date and well informed about recent changes to the Federal Court Rules. The Federal Court Rules 2011 apply to all Federal Court proceedings that commenced after 1 August 2011.
The commentary to the former Federal Court Rules has been retained in the service, and new commentary on the 2011 Rules is being published as the decisions of the Federal Court applying the new Rules are handed down. Federal Court Practice also now includes comparative tables to make the new rules easier to navigate.
- Written by a well-known author with extensive experience as a senior barrister in the Federal Court jurisdictions
- All the relevant legislation and commentary in the looseleaf version is contained in Volume 1 which makes it convenient to take to court
- Extensive references made to important Federal Court decisions
- Comprehensive tables and procedural materials located in one service allows for quick and convenient research
- The online version contains currency status of legislation at the provision level
You Might Also Like
Journal of Civil Litigation and Practice: Online
Federal Law Reports Online
Federal Court Reports Online
Queensland Civil Practice Online
Robson's Annotated Corporations Legislation - Checkpoint
Queensland Civil Practice - eSub
eSub - ProView
Uniform Evidence Law - eSub
eSub - ProView
Journal of Civil Litigation and Practice: Parts
Federal Court Reports Bound Volumes Only
Federal Court Reports Set Volumes 1 - 201
- FCP subscriber letter- August 2011 [PDF 18540]