|Book||Fair Work Legislation 2012||28/08/2012||9780455229683||$55.26|
|Book+eBook||Fair Work Legislation 2012 - eBook + Book||28/08/2012||30149345||$71.83|
|eBook - ProView||Fair Work Legislation 2012 - eBook||28/08/2012||41314287||$55.26|
Fair Work Legislation 2013, with currency date of 1 July 2013, is now available.
Fair Work Legislation 2012, incorporating all amendments up to 23 July 2012, is your convenient volume for every day use.
With core legislation and essential substantive and procedural statutory materials in one handy volume, order your copy now to benefit from:
Key section annotations
New this year, key section annotations provide you with additional guidance for the most important provisions of the Fair Work Act. Over 90 important provisions are covered, in areas such as:
- key defined terms in the Dictionary;
- terms and conditions of employment (from interaction of the NES, modern awards and enterprise agreements to good faith bargaining requirements);
- rights and responsibilities (from discrimination to the meaning of unfair dismissal);
- compliance and enforcement;
In-text display of complex modifications to legislation, ie., those made other than by standard amendment. These are notated in the text at the point where you need to read them, a feature unique to the Thomson Reuters’ compilation.
Written by General Editors Mark Rinaldi, Victoria Lambropoulos and Rohan Millar, the annual review reflects on the developments in legislation and case law of the last year to help you keep track of major changes affecting your work.
Commentary on the Fair Work Review 2012
Professor Andrew Stewart analyses the findings from the post-implementation review of the Fair Work legislation and considers the federal government’s likely response.
Great design features
Helping you find and understand information quickly are design features such as:
- descriptive sub-section headings;
- cross-references between Acts, Regulations and Rules; and
- page thumb tabs.
This year's edition will incorporates amendments major June 2012 amendments that transform the Building and Construction Industry Improvement Act plus new associated Regulations; amendments to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010; important July 2012 changes to the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009; amendments by the Fair Work Amendment (Textile, Clothing and Footwear Industry) Act 2012 commencing 1 July 2012; and recent amendments by the Paid Parental Leave and Other Legislation Amendment (Dad and Partner Pay and Other Measures) Act 2012.
You Might Also Like
The Modern Contract of Employment
Parental Leave: A User-Friendly Guide
Macken's Law of Employment 7th Edition
The Modern Contract of Employment - eBook + Book
Macken's Law of Employment 7e - eBook + Book
The Modern Contract of Employment - eBook
eBook - ProView
Macken's Law of Employment 7e eBook
eBook - ProView
Workplace Review: Parts
Alert 24 - Workforce - Checkpoint
Workplace Review: Online
Table of Contents
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Fair Work Regulations 2009
- Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 (extracts)
- Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2009 (extracts)
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009
- Fair Work Australia Rules 2010
- Fair Work (Building Industry) legislation
- Independent Contractors legislation
- Relevant court procedure legislation and rules (including extracts from Federal Court Rules 2011)
- Extracts from Paid Parental Leave Act 2010 and Competition and Consumer Act 2010