|Report Series||Criminal Appeal Reports Parts & Bound Volumes Service||15/01/1989||30139509||N/A|
|Report Series||Criminal Appeal Reports Parts Only Service||15/01/1989||30112719||N/A|
First published in 1908, the Reports provide extensive coverage of all major criminal appeal cases, including cases not reported elsewhere. They are widely regarded by both practitioners and academics as the first source of reference for criminal cases and are frequently cited in court.
These reports include:
· All major criminal appeal cases in one source
· Judgments revised by the Court of Appeal itself
· Full text judgments with detailed headnotes
· A key word index for ease of use
· Detailed cross-referencing to Archbold.
You Might Also Like
Misuse of Drugs & Drug Trafficking Offences 6th Ed
* Price is for a single annual subscription and includes all updates issued during this period.