|Online||Corporations Legislation Online||18/03/2003||30118144||$783.00|
|Online||Corporations Legislation - Checkpoint||41412894||$783.00|
This online service offers an enhanced and speedily updated edition of the Corporations and ASIC legislation. Perfect for use by practitioners and business professionals needing easy access to current legislation, it complements and builds on Thomson Reuters' applauded annual desk book edition of Corporations Legislation. The service is delivered through Thomson Reuters' easy-to-use online platform.
Designed for use by practitioners, business professionals and anyone with an interest in corporations law, the Corporations Act 2001 is supplemented with key section annotations updated by Sydney barrister Edmund Finnane. Their section specific commentary notes provide additional guidance for the most important provisions. In addition, in the “Year in Review” feature, Professor Robert Baxt highlights significant corporations law developments since January each year.
Monitoring developments for practitioners, Professor Robert Baxt provides an annual review of significant corporations law highlights.
• Corporations Act 2001
• Corporations Regulations 2001 (except Sch 2 Forms)
• Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
• Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
• Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
• Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
• Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
• Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
• Acts Interpretation Act 1901
See also the portable annual book edition, Corporations Legislation 2011