|Looseleaf||Constitutional Law of Canada Looseleaf Edition||15/06/1995||30113386||$682.00|
This two volume looseleaf is the definitive work on Canadian constitutional law, written by a respected constitutional law scholar, this service thoroughly analyses all aspects of the subject, including:
- Basic constitutional concepts such as financial arrangements, the courts, the Crown, treaties, parliamentary sovereignty and delegation
- Distribution of powers including criminal law, property and civil rights, transportation and communication, the family, aboriginals, natural resources, taxation, citizenship and immigration, health, and social security
- Civil liberties: Charter application, limitation of rights, overriding rights, enforcement of rights, expression of rights, fundamental justice, search and seizure, and detention and arrest
- Practice-related issues: unconstitutional effect, standing and procedure, and evidence and proof.
* Price is for the main work only. Updates will be invoiced separately on publication.