|CD||Company Director's Manual CD||10/04/2012||30144961||$1,220.95|
|Online||Company Directors Manual Online||10/10/2005||30146915||$1,220.95|
|Paper||Company Director Manual||10/04/2012||30119255||$874.29|
Organisational sustainability and resilience are the ability and capacity of a corporation to withstand potential significant business interruption and is becoming more important than ever before. Sustainability is not only about being able to respond to a single crisis or setback, but about continuously anticipating and adjusting to trends that can permanently alter the viability of a business.
The Company Director Manual will keep you up to date with the latest legislation and gives Company Directors vital information on best practice, principles, and legal requirements in achieving a sustainable organisation. In addition, the Company Director Manual supports your continuing professional development.
Used as a daily reference tool, the Company Director Manual continues will arm subscribers with all of the information required to undertake the role and responsibilities of a Company Director.
- Discussion and analysis of the key compliance issues including directors’ duties and responsibilities, financial reporting requirements, taxation, FBT, superannuation, trade practices, employment, OHS and other laws affecting directors.
- Supported by checklists, flow-charts, decision trees, pro formas, examples and case studies.
- Access to the Baxt Report, written by industry expert Professor Bob Baxt from Freehills Lawyers.
- Gives you the knowledge base you need to safeguard your organisation against risk.
- Supports your continuing professional development, giving you an up-to-date resource that encapsulates the legal and regulatory aspects of a company director’s role.
- Provides you with the tools to help you put the law into practice in your own organisation.
- Provides timely analysis of important legal and policy developments in the law that affect Australian corporations.
Features two updates per year.
Need to create legal documents?
Cleardocs is an additional service that Thomson Reuters provides for creating legal documents. Completely online and simple to follow, Cleardocs enables you to create automated Company Services documents which are available within minutes. Choose from the selection below:
You Might Also Like
The Baxt Report Online Subscription - University
ACP: Corporations Precedents Online
ASIC Working Guide for Company Directors: Online (Westlaw ...
Solvency Risk Assessment Tool (Checkpoint)
Asset Impairment Toolkit - Checkpoint
Robson's Annotated Corporations Legislation - Checkpoint
Company Secretarial Procedures Manual
ASIC Working Guide for Company Directors - Checkpoint
Strategic Financial Analysis & Cashflow for Company Direct...
Company Secretarial Procedures CD
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner. Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within Australia including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners. For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users please call 1300 304 195.