|Online||Commercial and Retail Leases in Australia Online||25/10/2012||30149100||$1,642.50|
This is the only work to offer annotated retail leasing legislation for the three main States, including discussion of tribunal decisions and links directly to equivalent provisions in all other jurisdictions. A comparative table highlights key differences and similarities in retail leasing legislation between all States at a glance. Solicitors are then able to draw upon deeper treatment of commercial leasing in all States in principles-based commentary, and access precedents that are readily adaptable for other jurisdictions.
• Quick reference table of concordance provides an overview at a glance of the key differences in State legislation, with references to key tribunal decisions.
• Legislation is provided for all States, including annotated retail leasing legislation for those States where the majority of commercial leasing takes place – New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
• Annotations to the legislation assist practitioners in establishing whether their client has a problem and what their negotiating position will be, before guiding them through the next steps with references to key Tribunal decisions and direct linking to equivalent provisions in any other State
• Commentary based on Bill Duncan’s Commercial Leases in Australia offers complementary and deeper principles-based guidance on commercial leasing in every jurisdiction. It assists practitioners who wish to follow a topical discussion to complement use of the legislation.
• Precedents are adaptable for other States and drafted by expert property lawyer Dr Stephen Pallavicini.
You Might Also Like
Land Titles Law & Practice Queensland Online
Conveyancing Manual Queensland Online: Christensen
Property Law & Practice in Queensland Online
Conveyancing Manual NSW Online
Commercial Leases in Australia 6th Edition
Land Titles Law & Practice Qld Christensen Dixon Wallace
Conveyancing Manual NSW Frazer
Conveyancing Manual Queensland Christensen
Property Law & Practice in Queensland: Duncan & Vann
Strata Titles NSW
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner. Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within Australia including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners. For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users submit an enquiry online or call 1300 304 195.