|Looseleaf||Building & Construction Contracts in Australia: Dorter||23/07/2012||30122159||$5,764.18|
|Online||Building & Construction Contracts in Australia Online||25/06/2007||41167189||$5,844.25|
Significant Cases is a selection of groundbreaking judgments specifically selected by the two authors. The added value is the incorporation of an "author note" which concisely highlights the commercial significance, implication and ramification of the findings in the judgment. Cross-references to the related commentary have been included at the end of the author note.
The Legislation Volume has cross reference annotations, noting the location and main point of discussion within the insightful commentary.
Recommended reading, the extensive cover of legislation with editor’s notes, cross-references to cases and articles published in the Building & Construction Law journal, plus State based court practice notes makes this an essential reference.
- Written by two leading practitioners John B Dorter and JJA Sharkey, their commentary is divided into 14 distinct chapters discussing principles and providing relevant cases as examples.
- Provides discussion on the reproduced major standard form contracts and subcontracts such as AS4000, 4901, AS4902 and 4903, AS 2124, JCC, ABIC MW-1 major works contract, RAIA Client Architect Agreement.
- Standard Forms, Rules of Court and Practice Notes, Other Materials.
- Legislation includes - Security of Payment (NSW), (Vic) , (Qld) and (NT), Worker’s Liens legislation (SA), editor’s note on Construction Contracts Act 2004 (WA) and Construction Contracts Regulation 2004 (WA) and Evidence Act 1995 (NSW), extracts of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) [repealed] and Commercial Arbitration Act 2010 (NSW). Selected provisions of some of the legislation are annotated with cross-references to commentary
- Extensive table of leading construction law cases.
You Might Also Like
Queensland Building Service Online
Commercial Contract Clauses Online
Building Service NSW Online
Building and Construction Law Journal: Parts
Building and Construction Law Journal: Parts & Bound Volum...
Building and Construction Law Journal: Bound Volumes
Commercial Contract Clauses: Principles & Interpretation
Building Service NSW 4 Volume Option: Volumes 1-4
Building Service NSW 3 Volume Option
Queensland Building Service