1. How do I access ProView? does it work on all devices and browsers?
- iPad 1 & iPad 2
- iOS 5.0 or greater
- Windows XP & above or Mac OS 10.6 & above
- IE7, Safari 5, FireFox 9, Google Chrome 16
ProView is not supported for use on phones.Back to top
2. What's OnePass?
- When you open or visit the ProView site, you will see a prompt to login in to, or create, a OnePass account
- You already have an active OnePass account if you are a Westlaw International subscriber with password access!
(Customers accessing Westlaw International via IP authentication won’t already have OnePass accounts)
- If you create a OnePass account, or enter an existing OnePass username & password, within ProView you will be asked to enter a Registration Key to proceed further
- A one-time Registration Key, (to ‘unlock’ ProView), will be issued only when the first eBook is purchased/available
(Tell us if you already have a OnePass account when you pre-order your eBook and we’ll link your ProView registration key to your OnePass for you!)
3. Will I always need an internet connection?
- You will need an internet connection to register ProView with your OnePass account, to download your ProView app to your tablet, to download titles to your iPad/Android and to sync your eBooks/eSubs, notes & annotations
- You can use your eBooks/eSubs on your iPad/Android without an internet connection
- You don’t need to download or install anything to your PC/laptop to view your eBooks via your Web Browser
4. Can I access my eBooks/eSubs on my PC/laptop and on my tablet at the same time?
- Yes! You’ll need to be connected to the internet for your notes and annotations to sync across your PC/laptop & tablet; changes sync across your devices approximately every 10 minutes
5. I want multiple copies of the same eBook/eSub for my clients/members/colleagues; is that possible?
- Absolutely! Speak to your account manager to discuss options! Customised content/covers could also be possible!
- Tell us the details of each user needing an eBook/eSub and we can email each of them separately with their registration key and provide instruction on how to install. We’ll also send you a list of the registration keys for each user for your own records!
- If you don’t know who you want to give your purchased title to yet, that’s okay! We’ll email you a list of ProView registration keys to distribute to users yourself, when you’re ready to do so. We’ll also send you an email template to use that will explain to your users how to register with OnePass and how to load their eBook!
6. I want to order additional titles for me or for my clients/members/colleagues
- Just tell us the OnePass username/s you want the additional titles to be linked to and we’ll connect them for you automatically; no additional registration keys or downloading needed
- As soon as we’ve processed your order, or when future titles you’ve purchased have been published, they will automatically show in each user’s ProView library
- We’ll email you and/or your users to let them know when the additional titles are in your ProView library!
7. Can I share my eBook/eSub with others?
- Each title purchased can only be linked to one OnePass account; this secures your personal notes & annotations against it.
- If you don’t need the eBook/eSub anymore and want to pass it over to another OnePass user, call us on 1800 020 548 to find out if this is possible based on the type of purchase made
8. I’d like to see a demonstration/sample before I commit to purchase
- Contact your account manager directly or call Customer Care on 1300 304 195. You can also email us at LTA.Service@thomsonreuters.com. Your account manager will contact you shortly to discuss further or to arrange a meeting!