As one of the world's leading sources of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, we have partnered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (the Institute) to provide its members with great savings on identified key resources.
The Institute's members receive valuable discounts on selected Thomson Reuters products.
You can browse the selection of discounted products two ways:
- Clicking one of the Institute Collection categories shown on the left of this page
- Sort by Release Date or Title A-Z (below)
In addition, Institute members can save 20% on our Checkpoint World global tax information, available on our Checkpoint platform. Find out more
*terms and conditions apply
Please note: Products listed under the "Bestsellers" section of this page are not included in the offer unless shown in the image grid below.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Prices cannot be applied retrospectively. Discount applies to all copies purchased regardless of quantity
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are available until further notice on renewals provided that you continue to be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- If you do not enter your promotional code during checkout you will not receive your discount. Thomson Reuters takes no responsibility for incorrectly entered purchases.
- 30-day money back guarantee: All Thomson Reuters products are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you're not totally satisfied you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund, including postage.
- Prices are subject to change without notice unless specified for a fixed period. Prices are valid for sales in Australia only. Accounts must be opened for all subscription orders. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within thirty days of the date of their subscription invoice or the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.