|Online||Australian Succession & Trusts Law Reports Online||03/07/2009||41167084||$1,107.79|
|Report Series||Australian Succession & Trusts Law Reports Bound Volume Only||12/09/2012||30117226||$755.83|
|Report Series||Australian Succession & Trusts Law Reports Parts Only||28/08/2012||30136035||$1,088.40|
|Report Series||Australian Succession & Trusts Law Reports Parts & Bound Volumes||05/06/2009||30115863||$1,020.37|
Editors: David Haines QC and David Wright
Honorary Editorial Adviser: Professor Rosalind Croucher
Australian Succession and Trusts Law Reports (ASTLR) is Australia’s only law report series meeting the specialised needs of succession and trusts lawyers with convenient and centralised reporting of the most recent and relevant decisions of the State Supreme Courts, the Federal Court and the High Court.
Cross-jurisdictional coverage increasingly meets the needs of practitioners as they encounter more frequent instances of estates with assets located in multiple Australian jurisdictions. This trend is strengthened by State and Territory parliaments gradually moving towards uniform succession laws covering wills, intestacy, family provision and probate and administration. ASTLR helps:
- Extend your research by conveniently accessing relevant decisions from all Australian jurisdictions
- Save time and research effort with concise headnote précis
- Reduce risk with editor’s comments placing each case in practice context, identifying potential issues for day to day practice
- Read decisions which may not be reported elsewhere and which may also refer to cases otherwise difficult to find
ASTLR is available in print and online formats. Online, ASTLR offers:
- superior browsing and searching, and consolidated hit lists with aggregated case information;
- simple interface and integration with other online subscription services, including FirstPoint and other law reports (subject to separate subscriptions);
- research trails, tagged items, email delivery and RSS feeds; and
- persistent deep-linking capacity.
You Might Also Like
* Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner. Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within Australia including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners. For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users submit an enquiry online or call 1300 304 195.