|Book||Australian GST Handbook - Book (Subscription)||20/09/2012||30124389||$151.00|
|Book||Australian GST Handbook 2012-2013 - Book||20/09/2012||9780864607881||$120.80|
|Book+eBook||Australian GST Handbook 2012-13 - eBook + Book||06/09/2012||30158725||$196.00|
|eBook - ProView||Australian GST Handbook 2012-13 - eBook||06/09/2012||41339032||$120.80|
|Online||Australian GST Handbook - Online (Checkpoint)||41412850||$620.00|
Understand the intricacies of the GST system with Australian GST Handbook, a comprehensive topic-by-topic guide to the GST system.
Australian GST Handbook 2012-13 covers all aspects of GST legislation and its relationship to other taxes, including income tax and FBT. This single volume gives practitioners and students alike a balanced understanding of how the Australian Taxation Office is administering the GST and how the courts are interpreting the legislation as at 1 July 2012. Australian GST Handbook also offers critical appraisal of legislation and rulings where relevant.
Readers will benefit from concise, practical analysis on a broad range of issues from calculating GST to margin schemes to selling a going concern or residential property - without needing to consult additional resources.
- Offers practical overviews and covers simple concepts before moving on to the complex.
- Logically structured with user-friendly tables and index.
- Highlights important issues, including shortfalls in the legislation, interpretations by the Tax Office, and their targeted issues.
- Highly explanatory style with extra depth of coverage and analysis on many areas of GST, critical appraisals of rulings where relevant, and worked examples throughout.
- Provides practical guidance on managing operational GST issues.
You Might Also Like
GST Legislation PLUS 2013 - Book
GST Legislation PLUS 2013 - eBook + Book
GST Legislation PLUS 2013 - eBook
eBook - ProView
Australian GST Journal
Australian Tax Review: Parts
Not-For-Profit Best Practice Manual
Not-For-Profit Best Practice Manual Online
Australian GST Journal - Tax & Accounting Online
Australian Tax Review (Checkpoint)
Australian GST Journal - Checkpoint
Table of Contents
- Summary of Developments.
- Overview of GST.
- Key GST Concepts.
- GST-free Supplies.
- Input-taxed Supplies.
- Special Rules – Transactions.
- Special Rules – Entities.
- GST Administration.
- GST in Practice.
- Transitional Rules and Pending Developments.
- Tables: Legislation; Cases; Rulings and determinations; Commissioner’s legislative determinations; ATO interpretative decisions.
- Aust GST Handbook 2012-13 [PDF 1002670]