|CD||ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries: CD||01/01/2013||30130924||$1,091.27|
|Looseleaf||ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries: Paper||01/01/2013||30120345||$1,122.22|
|Online||ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41412841||$1,198.37|
|Online||ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries: Online (Westlaw AU)||01/01/2013||41167039||$1,198.37|
Consolidated regulatory guidance specifically for company secretaries, direct from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Written, authorised and endorsed by ASIC and delivered by Thomson Reuters, ASIC’s official publisher, ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries provides detailed assistance on key obligations including accounting standards, administrative hearings, disclosure of directors’ interests, dealing with takeovers, secretarial compliance, procedural matters, running meetings, record-keeping, lodging documents, continuous disclosure and financial reporting.
Save on research time: choose online delivery with links that click through to legislation and case law, plus advanced ASIC Materials search functions.
The online version features twelve updates per year. The print and CD versions feature approximately three updates per year.
- Includes practical guidance on day-to-day company secretarial administrative functions.
- Assists you in maintaining best practice standards in your corporate governance responsibilities, thus protecting your company’s reputation.
- Organised and structured clearly and concisely to provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible.
- Keeps you informed of developments and changes to ASIC requirements giving you a clearer understanding of your professional obligations.
- Executive Summaries are released with all updates explaining the reason for the new or updated regulatory documents, giving you important background information.
- All content is approved by ASIC prior to publication, putting your mind at ease.
You Might Also Like
Australian Governance Professionals Handbook - CD
ASIC Forms: CD
ASIC Company Secretarial Alert: Email
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings: Paper
ASIC Forms on Westlaw AU
ASIC Forms Online - Checkpoint
Australian Governance Professionals Handbook -Online
Solvency Risk Assessment Tool (Checkpoint)
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings: Online
Table of Contents
- Quick Reference Guide
- Information Sheets
- Class Orders
- Media Centre
- Pro Formas
- Regulatory Guides