|CD||ASIC Working Guide for Accountants: CD||07/08/2012||30139400||$1,389.96|
|Looseleaf||ASIC Working Guide for Accountants: Paper||07/08/2012||30134302||$1,389.96|
|Online||ASIC Working Guide for Accountants: Online (Westlaw AU)||08/09/2009||41167033||$1,389.96|
|Online||ASIC Working Guide for Accountants||41412839||$1,389.96|
ASIC compliance for accountants made easy, with information direct from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Written, authorised and endorsed by ASIC and delivered by Thomson Reuters, ASIC’s official publisher, ASIC Working Guide for Accountants has been tailored to provide you with ASIC’s interpretation of compliance issues that affect your professional duties.
Gain an understanding of key issues including accounts and audit relief, financial reporting requirements, insolvency, document lodgment, takeovers, share transactions, audit notification, and auditor competency and qualification.
Save on research time: choose online delivery with links that click through to legislation and case law, plus advanced ASIC Materials search functions.
The online version features twelve updates per year. The print and CD versions feature approximately five updates per year.
- Contains all the regulatory information you need as an Accountant in one easy-to-access location.
- Organised and structured clearly and concisely to provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible.
- Keeps you informed of developments and changes to ASIC requirements giving you a clearer understanding of your professional obligations.
- Executive Summaries are released with all updates explaining the reason for the new or updated regulatory documents, giving you important background information.
- All content is approved by ASIC prior to publication, putting your mind at ease.
You Might Also Like
Partnering with Financial Planners
Accounting & ASIC Compliance Newsletter - Email
Accounting & ASIC Compliance Newsletter - Email / Paper
Accounting and ASIC Compliance Newsletter
Accounting & ASIC Compliance Newsletter - Paper
Table of Contents
- Subject Index
- Quick Reference Guide
- ASIC Directory
- Regulatory Guides
- Class Orders
- Pro Formas
- Media Releases
- Reports & Speeches
- Information Sheets