|CD ROM||ASIC Forms: CD||23/08/2012||30146659||$1,326.57|
|Online||ASIC Forms Online - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41412837||$1,363.42|
|Online||ASIC Forms: Online (Legal Online)||13/09/2011||30139676||$1,363.42|
Written, authorised and endorsed by ASIC and delivered by Thomson Reuters, ASIC’s official publisher, this is your complete system for electronically completing and managing commonly lodged ASIC forms.
ASIC Forms contains approximately 200 of the forms most commonly lodged with ASIC (excludes only those not released by ASIC in paper format). Save time and money by having all the ASIC forms you need, together with detailed form guides, information sheets and regulatory guidance documents in the one resource.
Use the Quick Reference Guide to pinpoint the form you need to complete a specific task, then use the detailed form guides, information sheets and regulatory guidance documents to help you complete the form correctly.
Built as a downloadable desktop application, your sensitive information will be stored on your own servers, keeping it protected.Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or above with the latest service packs;
- Adobe Reader 7 or above (available for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/); and
- Java Version 6 (available for free from http://www.java.com/en/download/).
The CD subscription features two updates per year, or more as required. The online subscription features regular updates as changes are released.
- Contains approximately 200 of the forms most commonly lodged with ASIC.
- Downloadable desktop application that gives you complete control over sensitive information.
- Provides detailed guidance on what form to complete for each specific purpose.
- Allows you to complete common lodging party details once and reuse them across multiple forms.
- Includes detailed form guides, information sheets and regulatory requirements.
- Enter information in a form once, save it and update or reuse it later as many times as you need.
- Saves time — forms can be completed and stored electronically, allowing you to build a searchable archive of ASIC documentation.
- Share partially completed forms with other users.
- Download updates directly into the application, ensuring you have the latest form at the right time, without overwriting relevant existing information you’ve already entered.
You Might Also Like
ASIC Digest (Tax and Accounting)
ASIC Managed Investments Handbook
ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries - Checkpoint
ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries: Online (Westla...
ASIC Managed Investments Handbook: Online (Westlaw AU)
ASIC Digest: CD
ASIC Managed Investments Alert: Email
ASIC Working Guide for Company Secretaries: Paper
ASIC Managed Investments Handbook: Paper
ASIC Digest: Paper