|CD ROM||ASIC Financial Services Policy Handbook: CD||28/08/2012||30141730||$1,592.76|
|Looseleaf||ASIC Financial Services Policy Handbook: Paper||28/08/2012||30113995||$1,578.14|
|Online||ASIC Financial Services Policy Handbook - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41412836||N/A|
|Online||ASIC Financial Services Policy Handbook: Online (Westlaw AU)||08/09/2009||41167027||N/A|
Critical financial services compliance information, direct from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Written, authorised and endorsed by ASIC and delivered by Thomson Reuters, ASIC’s official publisher, the ASIC Financial Services Policy Handbook shows you how to fulfil your compliance obligations and acquire and maintain an Australian Financial Services Licence. It gives you quick access to key compliance information to help you understand advising and dealing, financial requirements, dispute resolution, training of advisers, product disclosure, financial markets and relief from certain parts of the law.
ASIC Financial Service Policy Handbook covers the full range of financial service industries, including superannuation, insurance and securities.
Save on research time: choose online delivery with links that click through to legislation and case law, plus advanced ASIC Materials search functions.
The online version features twelve updates per year. The print and CD versions feature approximately four updates per year.
- Covers ASIC requirements on acquiring and maintaining an Australian Financial Services licence.
- Organised and structured clearly and concisely to provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible.
- Keeps you informed of developments and changes to ASIC requirements in relation to financial services regulation.
- Executive Summaries are released with all updates explaining the reason for the new or updated regulatory documents, giving you important background information.
- All content is approved by ASIC prior to publication, putting your mind at ease.
You Might Also Like
XYZ Model Financial Accounts Generator Plus - Online (Chec...
XYZ Model Financial Accounts Generator - Online (Checkpoin...
Executive Comp News - Financial Services Checkpoint
ASIC Managed Investments Handbook: Online (Westlaw AU)
What do Financial Planning Clients really want?
Partnering with Financial Planners
Financial Literacy Lawyers, Directors and Investors
XYZ Model Financial Accounts Generator Plus - CD subscript...
Executive Comp News Financial Services Online User Band 1
ASIC Managed Investments Handbook: Paper
Table of Contents
- ASIC Relief
- Licensing requirements
- Dispute resolution
- Training and competency — Advisers
- How to Apply