|Online||ACP: Trusts Precedents Online||27/08/2010||41186518||$1,214.24|
Expertly drafted trust deed precedents
Create better trust deeds efficiently with the assistance of well-drafted precedents and inbuilt drafting guidance from expert Dr W G Gough (author of Gough on Company Charges).
Discretionary trust deeds for appointor and guardian, private unit trust deed and bare trust securities trust deeds indicate the range of content.
Recognising the common and less common situations lawyers face, ACP: Trust Precedents addresses the needs of private individual clients in discretionary family trusts, structured business arrangements requiring a private unit trust, and business nominee custodial arrangements relating to equity and debt securities on a bare trust basis.
Ancillary forms relating to stamp duty declarations and appointor and guardian consent forms make it easier to complete transactions.
Optional clauses and drafting notes
Discretionary trusts precedents offer extensive options for:
- a range of family group primary beneficiaries, together with associated eligible company and trust entities
- wide general trustee discretionary powers, conveniently broken down into decision powers, investment powers, contractual powers, administrative powers and tax related powers
- a guardian option specifying control powers where guardian consent is required before trustee exercise.
The private unit trust deed provides for the creation, issue, registration, redemption, valuation and transfer of units, as well as income and capital distributions by the trustee to unitholders. Optional clauses include provisions to enable income streaming between different unitholder classes.
Using optional clauses is easy and all drafting notes are removed quickly before printing.
Intelligent and professional Microsoft Word documents
Reduce time formatting precedents with templated Microsoft Word documents. Australian Commercial Precedents automatically extract tables of contents, update cross-references, and renumber clauses, allowing you to focus on your clients’ needs.
Family trusts deeds
• Family trust deed (General)
• Family trust deed (Appointer)
• Family trust deed (Guardian)
• Family Trust Deed (Appointer and Guardian)
• Trust Stamp Duty Declaration (Individual Trustee)
• Trust Stamp Duty Declaration (Corporate Trustee)
• Appointer Consent Form
• Guardian Consent Form
• Share Trust Deed (Bare Trust) Private unit trusts
• Unit Trust Deed (Private Unit Trust)
• Unit Trust Deed (Private Unit Trust) (Unit Classes) Hybrid trusts
You Might Also Like
ACP Supply Contracts and Commercial Licenses
ACP Joint Ventures & Partnerships Precedents Online
ACP Share and Unit Subscription Precedents
- ACP Full Table of Contents [PDF 397244]
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner. Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within Australia including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners. For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users submit an enquiry online or call 1300 304 195.