|Online||ACP: Finance & Security Online||29/04/2010||41167203||$1,214.24|
Downloadable Word precedents with drafting notes, optional clauses and formatting features will help you produce expertly-drafted and professional agreements quickly.
ACP: Finance and Securities Precedents offers law firms with clients outside the banking industry accessible, expertly drafted precedents with embedded legal and formatting tools for quick and professional drafting.
You can find out more about the other modules available in the series, including upcoming modules, by visiting our Australian Commercial Precedents page.
Dr WJ (Bill) Gough, former partner at Allen Allen & Hemsley and Coudert Brothers, International, is an independent legal consultant specialising in the drafting and development of corporate and commercial, and banking and finance precedent databases for legal firms. He is the respected author of the textbook Gough on Company Charges, and in ACP Finance and Securities Precedents draws on his extensive practical transactional experience and analytical rigour.
Prepare for the new Personal Property Securities changes
ACP Finance and Securities Precedents is to be substantially updated to assist practitioners in preparing for the new PPS regime, to commence early 2012. Support tools will include:
- General Security Agreement
- Adapted share charge
- Adapted long and short form loan agreements
- Substantial "manual" style commentary providing practical guidance regarding migrated and non-migrated security interests.
- Agreements can be tailored to your client’s transaction by selecting optional clauses.
- Mortgage precedents are adaptable for all States.
- Drafting notes throughout documents can be viewed at your discretion and easily hidden before printing.
- Precedents are supported with a range of ancillary documents.
Fast, easy formatting
- Each downloadable Microsoft Word template is available as a time-saving tool to eliminate the need for any manual formatting.
- Agreements are updated at least twice a year, with ongoing enhancements and expansion of the module in response to customer feedback.
You Might Also Like
ACP Supply Contracts and Commercial Licenses
ACP Joint Ventures & Partnerships Precedents Online
National Credit Regulation: Online (Westlaw AU)
The Law Relating to Banker and Customer Online
Company and Securities Law Journal - Checkpoint
Robson's Annotated Corporations Legislation - Checkpoint
National Credit Regulation - Checkpoint
Company and Securities Law Journal: Parts
Journal of Banking and Finance Law and Practice: Parts
National Credit Regulation: Paper
Table of Contents
- Specific and Floating Charges
- Share Charges
- Securities Charges
- Licence Charge
- Project Contract Charge
- Construction Contract Charge
- Management Contract Charge
- Joint Venture Charges
- Priority Agreement
- Security Sharing Agreement
- Security Trust Deed
- Freehold Land Mortgages
- Leasehold Land Mortgages
- ACP Full Table of Contents [PDF 397244]