Your prescribed texts are living things! They are constantly evolving through this site. With legislation changes and new case decisions taking place throughout the year, Thomson Reuters will help you remain up to date by supplying updates and related information here.
Here we have provided a collection of online resources to help you make the most of your valuable research time. Select the relevant research hub for your area of study and find a wealth of resources at your fingertips.
Banking & Finance
- Australian Bankers Association
- Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority
- Australian Shareholders Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Australian Climate Forum
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Environmental Defenders Office
- Greenpeace Australia
- Family Court of Australia
- Family Relationships Online
- Australian Institute of Family Studies
- Family Law Council
- Law Council of Australia
- Labour Net
- International Labour Organisation
- National Key Section in Working Industrial Relations Working papers
Test your Knowledge
Mentor is an interactive learning and teaching system, providing student self-testing, lecturer assessment modules, essay questions, reading lists, calendar reminders and more.
Available for the following subjects: