The Knowledge Effect
A world class reputation
From Law Book Company in 1898, through the acquisition of Australian Tax Practice (ATP) in 1995, to Thomson Reuters today, we celebrate more than 110 years of publishing in Australia.
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most admired brands – recognised for innovation, social responsibility and business ethics.
- Ranked #1 for innovation
- Ranked #1 for Global Competitiveness
- Ranked #2 Overall for Most Admired Companies
- Ranked #3 for Social Responsibility, People Management, Quality of Management, Quality of Products and services.
in Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, Financial Data Services Category, 2010.
- Ranked #37 in Interbrand’s Best Global Brands, 2011
- Ranked #40 in Business Week’s 2009 list of Top Global Brands
- Listed in Top 100 most ethical companies by Ethisphere Institute Survey, for third successive year.