|Book||A Practitioner's Guide to the Law & Reg of Financial Crime||07/12/2010||9780414043060||$254.00|
This practical title provides comprehensive coverage of the law and regulation relating to all aspects of financial crime, as they affect the practitioner. In particular it:
· Goes through the different offences which constitute financial crime – fraud, money laundering, market abuse, bribery and corruption, tax evasion, etc
· Explains the legal principles of financial crime
· Covers sentencing and other penalties
· Explains how the different enforcement bodies (FSA, SOCA, SFO, HMRC) each operate in relation to the different types of financial crime
· Considers all the controls a firm needs to have in place in relation to the different types of offence
· Deals with internal investigations and employment issues
· Includes coverage of US issues, particularly as they impact on UK institutions.
Introduction – the financial crime enforcement landscape. UK Enforcement Bodies. Tax. Fraud. Data Security. Insider Dealing and Market Abuse. Bribery and Corruption Issues. Money Laundering/CTF. Financial and Trade Sanctions. US Issues. Civil Liability. Internal Investigations and Employment Issues. External Investigations.
You Might Also Like
International Money Laundering Hynes Rudolf Furlong